Our Round Tables create a brave, respectful space where different groups voice their personal experiences and listen empathetically to other perspectives and points of view. These meaningful discussions are designed for people to set aside assumptions and truly hear those they once viewed as the "other."
You will feel heard about your experience of our current reality
You will deepen your ability to hear others – even those you disagree with
And you will be inspired to take actions to create a world where love wins
What is the Round Table Format?
Anyone willing to respectfully engage with "the other" is welcome.
- Each Zoom meeting begins with ground rules and is guided by Love is My Religion facilitators.
Participants share from their personal experience, not talking points or on behalf of a collective group. We do not convert or convince.
You do not have to speak; by being present and listening you will experience the benefits.
Our Round Tables are typically the second or third Saturday and are 2.5 hours
There is no charge to attend, but you must RSVP.
Previous Round Table Discussions
Upcoming Round Table Session
From our Conservative/Liberal Event
(The Round Table) opened my eyes and heart big time to other point of views on life and issues. So grateful . . . Being a conservative, I was a bit scared, frankly, but it was handled professionally and with extreme tact.
From our Vaccination Event
(The Round Table was) a very civil conversation with open-minded folks from all over the spectrum, i.e., the opposite of how most of America seems to be communicating.
From our LGBTQ+ Event
I feel that this way of sharing emotions and ways of thinking provide a very comfortable setting. I probably never would have had this open conversation with other individuals anywhere else.
From our Healing our Country Event
You have looked at a HUGE dynamic in our culture and decided to ignore it no longer. Bless you. This is probably the single most important thing we could all be doing . . . We got here after centuries of following paths that did not serve us well; we will not change it overnight. Patience, courage and persistence, tempered with love. You are making a difference. I am honored to have been part of it.
From our People of Color/White People Event
I was shockingly surprised at the conversation that ensued during that event. The people that communicated there were from all spectrums of our society and yet I found that all were heard, all chose to hear, and regardless of our individual ideologies, there was a moment of pure connection. I am still, to this day, baffled but whatever occurred, at least for that several hour event, we respected each other. It was quite powerful.
From a Private Company Event on Diversity
It was a huge success! … (We) learned about the experience of people of different genders, races, cultural backgrounds and … that we were not alone in the world … Everyone was free to share their own experiences without being ashamed or judged … Many participants shared how important the experience was for them and how it touched their emotions to the point of crying.
- Be Heard about Your Generation • October 2023
- Be Heard about Patriotism • September 2023
- Be Heard about Money • July 2023
- Be Heard about Drugs • June 2023
- Be Heard on Labels • May 2023
- Be Heard on Climate Change • April 2023
- Be Heard about the Police • March 2023
- Be Heard about Media Bias • February 2023
- Be Heard about the Republican Party • November 2022
- Be Heard about Men • October 2022
- Be Heard about Women • September 2022
- Be Heard on Guns • July 2022
- Be Heard on Race & Privilege • June 2022
- Be Heard: Conservatives & Liberals • May 2022
- Be Heard on the Pandemic • February 2022
- Be Heard about Abortion • November 2021
- Be Heard on 9/11: Being American Now • Sept 2021
- Be Heard: Queer & Straight People • June 2021
- Be Heard on Racism • May 2021
- Be Heard on Vaccination • March 2021
- Be Heard on Healing our Country • February 2021
- Be Heard: Election Edition • November 2020
- Be Heard: Conservatives & Liberals • October 2020
- Be Heard: LGBTQ+ & Straight People • Sept 2020
- Be Heard: People of Color & White People • Aug 2020
- Be Heard: Conservatives & Liberals • July 2020